As a Heritage Health Magazine member, you agree to:
- Not to use the website for negative purposes, such as slander or abuse of any individual, group, or company, including reasons based on environmental beliefs, religious, racial or political
- Not to use inappropriate language on the web site;
- Not post obscene, demeaning or violent content, and;
- Not to post material for which you do not hold the copyright.
- Failure to agree to this code of conduct will result in the termination of your Heritage Health Magazine membership.
PLEASE READ THESE CODES OF CONDUCT CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
Heritage Health Magazine membership is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Codes of Conduct. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older, and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, shared or transmitted by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright. In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site
- Upload, post, share, transmit, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Upload, post, share, transmit, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends
- Register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Upload, post, share, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, post, share, transmit or store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Upload, post, share, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Intimidate or harass another members
- Upload, post, share, transmit, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state/provincial, national or international law
- Use or attempt to use another account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site
- Upload, post, share, transmit, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type
USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, text, notes, information, video, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, share or transmit User Content on the Site that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the Company. When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sub-license) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Content. Heritage Health Magazine does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account, deny access to a site or service, or terminate any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide our Designated Agent written notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our sites, networks or other repositories
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Email: info@HHMmag.com If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user's own risk and Heritage Health Magazine is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Heritage Health Magazine provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Heritage Health Magazine users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on Heritage Health Magazine you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
You are also aware that your public profile page and its contents (including items such as, but not limited to username, country of residence, acts completed, your friends, groups you belong to, events you plan to attend, your reasons for going green, etc) can be viewed over the internet by non-members of the Heritage Health Magazine site.
The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. The Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User's or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service, including any Mobile Client software. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service, any User Content or Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between users of the Site, whether online or offline.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Site and any Services and Platform Applications offered through the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by Company.